Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of publication, animation and editorial management: Laurent Vigneron
Pictures: Laurent Vigneron or third parties authorized to use Laurent Vigneron.
Conception and design: Laurent Vigneron
Computing and Liberties :
Hyperlinks on the site i-do-webdesign and directing users to other websites do not engage the responsibility of LAURENT VIGNERON for the content of these sites.
CNIL Since 2006, the websites do not need to be reported as such to the CNIL.
The processing of personal data or personal data collected on this site via online forms: name, address, phone number, email address, are subject to a derogation as defined in the "Deliberation No. 2006-138 of 09/05/2006 deciding the waiver statement made treatments for information or communication. "
This site does not number CNIL Privacy Users of this site is informed that during his navigation on the website www.i-do-webdesign.com, of personal data concerning him may be requested via a form to fill.
These data are used:
- In case of a request for contact, or a matter of the user, for him to respond.
The user is informed that his data:
- Are collected fairly and lawfully,
- Are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate
- Do not be processed in a way incompatible with those purposes
- Not to be transmitted to third parties.
- Are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and their subsequent treatments,
- Are accurate and complete,
- Are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for a period not exceeding the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
All precautions are taken to preserve data security and particularly to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access.
Accordance with the law relating to data, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978, you have a right of opposition (Article 38), access (Article 39) and rectification (Article 40) to information about you.
If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about you, please contact: Laurent Vigneron email@example.com by mail.
Information relating to the navigation:
The user is informed that the website www.i-do-webdesign.com may place a cookie on your computer. A cookie contains information that the User has to provide, so it does not need, in future visits to the site, fill out the form again proposed.
A cookie does not identify the user.
- The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound and all works included in the site are the property of i-do-webdesign or third parties authorized to use Laurent Vigneron.
- The logos, icons and graphics chips represented on this site are protected by copyright and articles L.511.1 et seq of the intellectual property relating to the protection of registered designs.
- The reproductions on paper or computer, said site and works that are reproduced are permitted provided they are strictly reserved for personal use excluding any use for advertising and / or commercial and / or information and / or to comply with the provisions of Article L122-5 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
- With the exception of the above provisions, any reproduction, representation, use or modification by any process whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, all or part of the website, all or part of the various works compose without obtaining prior authorization from i-do-webdesign is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of copyright.
Google Analytics :
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for its publisher and providing other services relating to website activity and use of Internet.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf, including without limitation the publisher of this site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
The information collected is subject to a treatment designed to communicate news about the benefits Stanislas Stezeck. The recipient of the data is and will remain solely Laurent Vigneron - Webmaster http://www.i-do-webdesign.com.
Accordance with the law "Computing and Liberties" of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, you have a right to access and rectify information concerning you that you can exercise by contacting Laurent Vigneron by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data about you.